OUR POLICIES AND WARRANTY
TRUST IS KEY
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Turbo Magnificent. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this page. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing, We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you . We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. Your access to and Control over Information, You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our page/site.
-See what data we have about you, if any.
-Change/correct any data we have about you.
-Have us delete any data we have about you.
-Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
TRUST IS KEY
– Turbo Magnificent offers a warranty to the original purchaser for the repair or replacement of the Turbo Magnificent Turbocharger for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase/payment/collection.
– The oil and oil filter must be changed before the installation of new Turbocharger.
– This warranty will not cover contaminated oil or any foreign objects entered into the Turbocharger.
– The catalytic converter must be removed before the installation of new Turbocharger.
– Air filter must be replaced and Air vents properly cleaned before the installation of the new Turbocharger.
– The oil feed and gasket set must be replaced before the installation of new Turbocharger.
– Turbo Magnificent’s warranty covers all reconditioned and new turbochargers supplied by Turbo Magnificent, such warranty shall be honoured for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of end-user’s purchase/payment/collection.
– This warranty will in no way cover loss suffered by the end-user (including but not limited to – turbo removal or installation, equipment down-time, prospective profits or other economic loss, break-down, tow-in costs) or any other consequential loss suffered by the end user or any non-related mechanical or electrical problems on the said vehicle.
– No warranty on electrical/electronic components.
– This warranty does not include travelling or transportation costs.
– All warranty conditions are subject to correct installation (by End-user). Maintenance must have been performed by a reputable, authorised service-centre. Should poor workmanship be done in fitting the turbocharger by a third party and is the cause of the turbocharger failure, it will result in a no-claim.
– Goods correctly supplied according to order/quote/invoice and returned for credit will be subject to a 10% handling fee.
– Only Turbo Magnificent is allowed to disassemble the turbocharger. Non-compliance by the customer will void the warranty. In case of a claim, the supplier needs to disassemble the turbocharger in order to do a failure analysis.
– The Turbo Charger must be checked for any visible defect or deformation, piping and correct routing thereof. If any visible defect or deformation or non-standard assembly of turbocharger is found, please return to Turbo Magnificent without delay.
– No Warranty is offered for any Turbocharger used for competition purposes, or in any case where manufacturer’s standard boost pressures or fuel settings have been changed or any device is used to modify them.
– On all turbo comebacks the turbo should be removed and brought in – No cars will be accepted unless Turbo Magnificent has done the instalment themselves.
– In case of a warranty claim all proof of purchases including but not limited to-(Oil filter, Oil, Air Filter) must be provided by the End-User.
-Maintenance on all pipes, oil feeds, outlet, air vents and general service on vehicle must be maintained as per factory standards.